[meteorite-list] Meteorites Reveal Another Way to Make Life's Components

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:21:17 -0700

Hi Michael and List (a different Richard here!)

Contrary to the often mis-conception that 'religion' and 'God' are
interchangeable...and considering the 'dangerous' ground upon which a
discussion of this sort may be inappropriate for the meteoritical discussion
here....allow me this thought:

A person of 'faith' may not rule out transpernmia in theory; it simply
expands the pie. A 'religious' person tied tether-bound to a strick
doctrine may reject such an 'outlandish' notion out-of-hand, as it disrupts
the entire reality from which their foundation is built.

In short, (in my small and insignificant yet human perspective), it should
be rational to allow both transpermia and a perspective of God that
trancends all current 'views' of even Christianity, allowing for all three
to co-exist....just a thought....

Richard Montgomery