[meteorite-list] Hammer fall term

From: MstrEman <mstreman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:17:01 -0400

Sales of hour carbonaceous chondrite encrusted dead horse floggers are
hereby held until we can modify our hoc-stock with hammer stone
harvested, hand-wrapped hammer handles hurriedly hacked from houses
hammered by hammer fall hunks. Hammer fall stones, country mail
boxes, Malibus, sun shades or drywall crumbs may have had
substitutions at our sole discretion.

Caution: hammer stones may help cause horrendous headaches, heartburn
and hotflashes and should be havoided. hAd Hauseum er ad nauseum. hI
hapologize.

hElton