[meteorite-list] Discovery Channel looking for eyewitnesses of Sutter's Mill Fall for TV science feature

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 22:33:44 +0200

Dear list members

 The Discovery Channel is looking for eyewitnesses of the Sutter's Mill Fall for a TV science feature

 " The Discovery Channel is looking to speak with anyone who witnessed, heard or found any stones from the Sutter's Mill Fall on July 1st and 2nd at Coloma Gold Discovery Park in Coloma. "

" We are visiting Lotus on Sunday 1 st July and Monday 2 nd July to film a
 feature about the Sutter?s Mill Meteorite that crashed on April 22,
 2012. This is for a new science series to be shown on the Discovery
 Channel throughout the USA, Canada and Europe in 2013.
 We are looking for any eyewitnesses to this event who would be
 willing to talk on camera about what they saw, heard and found. "

 Flyer: http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=21167

 Source: http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22057

 Best regards,

 Martin