[meteorite-list] Fireballs Explode over Russia (Video)

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 19:58:56 -0600

Assuming it's not doctored video, I'd say this is space debris. There's
nothing to suggest it gets close to the ground. Meteors stop being
luminous while still many kilometers high, unless they are crater
producers... and we would have heard about that!

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com