[meteorite-list] TKW New Shergottite from Tata

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:39:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi Darryl,

Congratulations on being the first person in this hemisphere to offer
this material to collectors. Whoever got that first piece, wow:
well-worth it!Really when you think about it, it's priceless to be the
first collector to receive a fresh piece of Mars before the the
recovery gears can cool off from their red-hot situation. I'm envious!

Hopefully more of this material will be recovered as the hunters hit
the hills again, but ... "Who knows what additional mass lurks in the
hills of men? Only the shadow knows ;-)

Best wishes
Doug