[meteorite-list] Nobel Prizewinning Quasicrystal Fell From Space

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:53:59 -0800 (PST)

It is funny that one of these Quasicrystals was brought here to Laughlin, Nevada for the annual UFO convention. If I thought this rock might have been a meteorite instead of part of a flying saucer's Ford big block engine, I would have made an offer.

Here is a link that will take you to an image of this giant crystal featured on another low-budget cable show called "UFO Hunters" Supposedly, it ruined three safes while being stored here in a hotel during the convention:

http://alienufoparanormal.aliencasebook.com/2009/05/08/videos--ufo-trace-evidence--real-evidence-from-bob-white-and-the-ufo-hunters.aspx

Now, I will keep my an eye out for them in the field.?

Happy Hunting,

Adam