[meteorite-list] Apple Files Polished Meteorite Key Pad Patent

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:22:56 +0000 (UTC)

Apple is stupid. They try to patent basic ideas. Why didn't Rolex patent the idea of a meteorite watch face? Apple even tried to patent the "finger gesture" to open a smart phone. Kind of like Ford trying to patent using a key to start a car.

Hey Apple..... I have a finger gesture for you. I hope you haven't patented it yet and try to sue me.!!!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV ?26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/

Dear List,

Apple files patent for 'polished meteorite' keyboard
And, yes, you did read that correctly: polished meteorite. As the filing notes, slices of other planets have found their way onto watch dials, so why not have wee chunks of Mars on your laptop? The core design element described in the filing is ...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/02/23/apple_keyboard_patent/

Dirk Ross...Tokyo