[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - photo error

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 10:41:59 -0500

Hi List,

There is an erroneous photo in today's Met Bulletin update. I'm sure
it was just a minor mistake on the part of the person who uploaded the
photo to the EOM. This is one of Mirko Graul's photos and it is
obvious a chondrule-rich chondrite, probably a type 3. However, the
photo is listed under the entry for NWA 5548 (achondrite-ung, paired
with NWA 6077/5400).

Just thought I would point it out so we can keep the Bulletin accurate.

It's a beautiful photo though. I'm curious as to which meteorite it really is.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com