[meteorite-list] PVC death trap

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:23:19 -0800 (PST)

Sonny, Paul and List,
Thank you Sonny and all. These pipes still pose a risk to birds even left on their sides. During the summer months during the heat of the day the birds enter into the shade inside them and never exit as the temps inside the pipes well exceed 120 degrees. Best to lug the things out or bury them? Smashing them creates a litter eyesore. Best Regards, Dirk Ross...Tokyo