[meteorite-list] Bryan Scarborough still at it!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:57:36 -0500

Hi Brian. Thank you for the reply and I am very well aware of who you are
and Lonestar Meteorites. I understand your concern and apologize for not
putting in the "*" between the name when I mentioned lonestar*meteorites
seller on eBay. I believe that this name similarity was explained here on
the List but agree that it needed to be explained again as you did. I hope
that forwarding this reply back to you and the Met List clarifies any
confusion to you and your Buyers/Patrons and anyone reading this posts.
Sincerely
Don Merchant