[meteorite-list] 2nd Report from Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:33:21 -0600

Indeed---Mountain Lions have also been sighted and encountered in
South-Central Wisconsin.
Wisconsin DNR trail cameras took pictures of at least one large male Cat in
the last year.

He was encountered twice---with one time leaping over a man after the guy
entered an old barn after seeing the big cat go into the barn. He was also
seen in a tree, and his photo taken twice by trail cam.

Kirk