[meteorite-list] 2nd Report from Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 14:26:01 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Yeah! Black panthers. We call the big desert colored cats we have here in the Mohave.."Mountain Lions". I know in certain parts of the North West they refer to them as "Panthers". In parts of Texas and New Mexico they are "Pumas" and on the East Coast " Catamounts." But, whatever they are called , they all have a light beige through brown coat.

A neighbor found a young female asleep on his back door porch last year. Unfortunately, she showed signs of domestication and was put down.

Regards,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536