[meteorite-list] [AD] Late addition "Meteorite Men" lots and more to Michael Blood's Auction

From: Meteorite Men <meteoritemen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:56:21 -0700

Dear Listees:

It's been great fun seeing so many of you at this year's Tucson gem
and mineral show. I hope show visitors are enjoying our amazing Tucson
weather which is MUCH better than last year : ) If you're in town,
please stop by our showroom and say hello:

http://www.aerolite.org/events/tucson/tucson-meteorite-dealer.htm

I am excited to announce that some fun "Meteorite Men" lots are being
offered this coming Saturday in Michael Blood's Meteorite Auction in
Tucson. All lots are no reserve, except for our Brenham.

Of special note is the 50-lb oriented "Discovery" Brenham, found by
Steve and me on the "Cosmic Collisions" show for Discovery Channel;
the actual director's slate from the "Dronino" episode of MM; and my
personal field kit used throughout Season Three, along with a hightly
collectible MM road crew patch.

All of our lots can be seen here:

http://meteoritemen.com/tucson-meteorite-auction.htm

Absentee bids are happily accepted! Please call auctioneer Michael
Blood at (619) 204 4138 to place yours. Please note: All of these lots
are late additions and do not appear in the online catalog, but they
*will* be in the auction on Saturday night!

Full auction details here:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson12.html

And finally, a reminder that the 13th Annual Birthday Bash is tomorrow
night at the Onyx Room (please note new location!) at 106 West
Drachman (across the road from the old Executive Inn show hotel). 7 pm
meet and greet; 8 pm Harvey Awards. All are welcome!

Onyx Room info: https://www.facebook.com/theonyxroom?sk=info

See you there and best wishes to all,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org