[meteorite-list] Ad: Kentland Melt Sale-- 404.4g Gray/Black Impact Melt & 575.9g Fossiliferous Melt

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:59:06 -0600

Sorry for the double post but I forgot to include a note in my posting...

With each melt slice I will also include a nice fresh shattercone from Kentland which will show awesome v-pattern striations representative of Kentland. The shattercone will be in 200-300g range and will display nicely with the gorgeous melt slices.

Regards,
Brandon D.

Sent from my iPad