[meteorite-list] Ad: Kentland Melt Sale-- 404.4g Gray/Black Impact Melt & 575.9g Fossiliferous Melt

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:09:20 -0600

Hello Fellow Listees,

I hope everyone has and is enjoying the holidays!

I have two very amazing Kentland endcuts for sale that are both the last I will be offering. The first is a 404.4g impact melt endcut showing dramatic flow textures and a collection piece for sure.

The second specimen is of equal quality and is of the Fossiliferous type weighing in at 575.9g, and again is an endcut.

Both the above pieces are beautifully sanded, polished, and ready for display upon arrival. I am offering both specimens for $250.00/ea. Given I am in the holiday spirit, I am offering free shipping within the US.

Ping me off list and I will send you hi-res pictures of both specimens.

Happy New Years everyone and please be safe, and cautions of others who decide to drink and drive.

Regards,
Brandon D.

Sent from my iPad