[meteorite-list] eBay "new" feature: "report buyer"

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:51:36 -0800 (PST)

Being new to eBay I am unsure if this is a new feature or not, but I just noticed that eBay has a "Report a Buyer" feature with a little "new" logo next to it.

If you will go to your profile page where you seller/buyer rating is listed, there is not in the upper right hand the "Report Buyer" feature. Here is the link but it may be just for me: http://spd.ebay.com/RBASellerHub?query=1562

http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellerprotection/sellerprotection.html

Could it be that eBay is finally realizing that it has been losing Sellers ...

Mendy Ouzillou?