[meteorite-list] "The Art of Collecting Meteorites" now available for your Kindle or Nook! - ad

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:50:42 -0500

Hi List and Kevin. Can anyone briefly explain the history of this book. In
other words I remember some years back when this came out for the very first
time, and I purchased a soft cover copy. I believe at that point there were
like only 300 or so copies ever available, and maybe the first 300 were
signed. When did the amount change? When did it go to hardcover? Do I have a
"first print"? Just wondering.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960