[meteorite-list] Geminids on Toutatis?

From: Francis Graham <fgraham_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 04:37:41 -0500

Hi Chris
   Thanks for your reply. Ah! You misunderstood my message.
Certainly,no impacts on Toutatis could have been resolved from Earth
observation; I suggested it was only remotely possible in Chang'e
imagery of Toutatis, and then it wasn't too probable. As it turned
out, no impacts happened during the encounter. But in future
encounters of near Earth objects by spacecraft during meteor showers,
it might be looked for again, but not expected.
   I think it was the character of Charlie Chan who once said,
"Strange events sometimes permit themselves the luxury of having
occurred."
Francis Graham