[meteorite-list] Fwd: Wanted - specimens for outreach

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:31:16 +0000

Hi all,

Thanks very much for donations so far, you know who you are and its
much appreciated :-)

I am still looking for just a couple of NWA unclassified specimens of
ideally a couple hundred grams or so and also a couple of similar
sized Campos. Does anyone have any they could sell me at a good price?
Tight deadline till the event unfortunately so need them to have
arrived with me in the UK by 10th January though.

Anyone who can assist in selling me some specimens as above would be
really helping out :-)

Cheers

Martin

--