[meteorite-list] Texas meteorite fall 07 Dec 2012

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 00:59:43 -0500 (EST)

Yes Bill, there is one:

Tourinnes-la-Grosse:

On December 7, 1863, at 11:30, near Tourinnes-la-Grosse, near Louvain,
central Belgium. After detonations, 2 stones fell, one of about 7 kg
was found in a wood, and the other of about 7.5kg was seen to fall.
Ordinary Chondrite L6. Main mass in the Museum of Natural History in
Paris.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?sea=Tourinnes-la-Grosse&sfor=names&ants=&falls=&valids=&stype=contains&lrec=50&map=ge&browse=&country=All&srt=name&categ=All&mblist=All&rect=&phot=&snew=0&pnt=Normal
table&code=24038

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com