[meteorite-list] Something is rotten on the web, on eBay, and with a certain seller.

From: MikeG <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 23:19:56 -0500

Hi List and Concerned Collectors,

Do not panic. I do not think this is an epic-level scammer of the
Madoff level. But I want to make sure we have all of our ducks lined
up into neat row before we call someone out in public.

I will say this - it is someone who has been caused concerns to be
raised in the recent past on the List. It started some discussion,
but then the chatter died off. The person continued doing what they
were doing and may be connected to another shady endeavour recently
discovered. I know a couple of other collectors and dealers who have
dealt with this person, and we want to share data and see if it really
is as bad as it looks.

It may be tomorrow before I have learned anything new or may have
something public to say.

Best regards,

MikeG

--