[meteorite-list] BLM and Meteorite Recovery Policy

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:48:45 -0800

Hi Michael and all,
        I have opinions about these things and in the next METEORITE MARKET
TRENDS in the January issue of METEORITE TIMES I will address them.
        In the mean time, folks, the louder we yell about this the more
likely we are to create resistance to impacting this situation positively.
        Pissing and moaning and pointing fingers seems to be very popular
Among the American public in general and on this list in particular, but I
Believe that continuing on with this issue in this forum has real potential
To cripple any "diplomatic" steps to impact this situation that might
possibly be achieved.
        Best to all, Michael