[meteorite-list] Bash and All

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:56:40 -0800

Hi Anita and all,

        Anita, the Tucson Meteorite Auction will be at 7:30 PM
Saturday, Feb. 9th (viewing and mingling from 6PM on) at
The Same Location:1150 N. Beverly. All this info available
at: http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson2013.html

        Geoff and Steve have yet to announce the Birthday Bash,
But they have always held it the Wed before the auction. The
IMCA dinner is always the Thursday after the BDBash & before
The auction.

        Looking foreword to seeing your jolly, gregarious self - and so
Many others - in Tucson! (Is it time for Tucson Fever, already?!)

        Warm regards, Michael