[meteorite-list] One hundred and forty-seven ago, Shergotty fell in Bihar, India... (ad)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 06:02:52 -0700

Dear Kevin,

        While I am sure others are of the same mind, let me express
My own eager anticipation of both your article and your "price listings."

        Too bad METEORITE Magazine failed to carry your article,
But at least it will be available to List members. It is a crying shame
An article of this magnitude will not be "in the system" for future
Research and for the pleasure of future collectors in generations to come.

        Please clarify - by "Adobe" you do mean a PDF file (hopefully),
As some of the files not uncommonly used by IBM clones do not
Translate to Mac. However, PDF files are universal.

        Again, your publication is eagerly anticipated,
        Michael Blood