[meteorite-list] Possible meteorites found after bang, light - Winnipeg Free Press

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:06:44 -0400

omg, this is the crazy woman who called me a few weeks ago! She was nutty as hell and saying she had found tons of meteorites on her land. When i demanded photos she never called back.
She was asking me how we would split and if I would bring in a dozer to help bring them out!

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad