[meteorite-list] Sutters Mill

From: Edwin Thompson <etmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:04:17 +0000

Patrick and I are still in Sutter's mill. Really a fun area and great people here. Turns out that several meteorite dealer's live very close. I was shocked to see Jay Buscio here yesterday. Haven't seen him in over 15 years. Looks like many hunters have left but I am sure they will come back time and time again. Getting hot already and the locals keep talking about when the rattlesnakes will come out. Personally I am more worried about the poison oak. Snakes run away from humans while poison oak seems to sneak up on you. Still it's fun to see old friends and make new ones.

ET