[meteorite-list] Pojoaque Pallisite

From: Regine P. <fips_bruno_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 07:00:36 +0100 (BST)

Camp Verde comes to mind, of which one side, "the backbone" as Laurence Garvie calls it, seems to have been rubbed smooth. But taken its weight it could hardly have been carried around by a medicine man. Since I have first seen it I have always imagined someone taking it for its deceased child which has fallen back from the sky. It has a head, shoulders and a spine. Just a trifle heavy perhaps.

----- Urspr?ngliche Message -----