[meteorite-list] OT: For the Geologists and Math Wizards!

From: Jim Wooddell <nf114ec_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:44:14 -0700

Sure Doug, no problem. In fact, I will get in my Leer and fly it over to
you! Ahahahaha!

At this point I have decided to take up drinking and well, the piece is for
sale as is. I posted a link of odd ball pictures of it as part of when I
was testing it the other day. The album is all out of order, but my
procedure, I feel, was good.

This yellow stuff is getting to really cut into my meteorite activities.
Note that in that day I found the gold, I also found a 480 gram meteorite!
So in any case I had a really good day! And everyone there scored
meteorites that day...so it was a good hunt!

Jim