[meteorite-list] OT: Argentina destruction to houses, killing one injuring 6

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

<http://www.ufodigest.com/article/possible-meteorite-strike-kills-one-destroys-homes-argentina>

Translation (very approximate):

At dawn, there was an explosion that was heard for miles round Esteban Echeverr?a, in the province of Buenos Aires. Authorities confirmed the death of Silvia Espinoza Infantes, a woman of 43 years of Peruvian nationality. There were also six people injured.

One person was able to photograph with her cell phone (see picture related) what appears to be a meteorite of small size, while other neighboring Argentina relied on the issuance of Radio 10 he saw a blue fireball falling from the sky. Others said they "felt a strong smell of gunpowder."

Local residents also indicated that, after the fact, several cars were not working and said they suspected a celestial body, its electromagnetic charge.

The mysterious incident occurred in conjunction with the comet's passage near the planet Elenin. On Tuesday September 27, be aligned with the Earth and the Sun and other esoteric interpreters claim that could harness serious consequences, such as earthquakes or even cause it to attract celestial bodies toward Earth.

Comet Elenin also blames the fall of the NASA satellite, which fell last weekend near Canada, but whose whereabouts are unknown. It is also linked to the earthquake in Japan and other global catastrophes.

The causes of the explosion in Buenos Aires are still unknown, but while conducting skills, growing catastrophe theory that began in the sky.

Comments:

Mabel Viana Gatica12: 45
that's what I fell in Buenos Aires?

Jonathan Del Solar Velarde12: 43
optimus arrived!

Marcelo Ernobe12: 29
INFOBAE change that title!!
Take out about the "meteorite" is a gas explosion sensationalist disinformation sleeve!

Carlos Alberto Porta12: 26
ho.cocina ho coca, crack cocaine ...

Chepe Garcia12: 21
It grabs me was a part of k k satellite fell to earth on Saturday

Doris Vais12: 21
Well hopefully the large (Elenin) does not fall here or anywhere else on earth, if not, we will be fried ... Speaking of Elenin knew that two scientists who were investigating the comet, they both died a week apart from each other, of a supposed mysterious "disease" ... ;)

Fernando Topo Sanchez12: 16
There meteor insurance?

Naty Schmidt12: 05
I speak of? For that tired all over the news talking about his imaginary friend ... God this, God that ...

That is what

Andrea Carolina Ib??ez Mu?oz12: 01
It can not be! 1111A2222 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Fernando Zelaya Mantica11: 52
nooooo! nothing can happen before the girl Ignore me !!!!!!!!!