[meteorite-list] question

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:53:23 -0500

I just purchased an endcut of Dhofar 485(How) from her and am very excited to get an upclose look at it! Beautiful stone and the first time I've purchased a meteorite without knowing the weight, but the surface area justifies it for me since it will be in a membrane box anyway. A paper thin endcut now this I have to see!

Brandon D.
IMCA# 9312