[meteorite-list] Ron Hartman

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 13:16:53 -0400

I wish to also offer my sincerest condolences to Ron's families -- his
direct, personal family and his larger family comprised of us all who
shared his love of this hobby.
I never had the privilege to personally meet Ron, but I did share some
wonderful correspondence via email with him over the years regarding our
mutual love!
He was gracious, extremely friendly, and ALWAYS very enthusiastic when
it came to conveying any knowledge or information I would inquire of him
regarding
any and all subjects from membrane suspension displays to the several
Canyon Diablos I would eventually purchase from him!

It is really a sad day for us all and I feel even more so for us here in
the United States! Not only a sad tenth anniversary of 9/11 to relive,
but now to also associate this day with
our community's loss of a dear friend, colleague, and family member who
offered much to so many!

With deepest respect and sadness,
Mal