[meteorite-list] Ron Hartman

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:27:07 -0400 (EDT)

Dear List, in the spirit of Ron,

Such a kind person always willing to help in a mentoring sense ... Ron,
a meteorite hunting pioneer. This is a terribly empty feeling to know
that Ron will not be there, but rather exploring the dimension that
comes after our fleeting individual existence on the Earth with equal
footing along with the Greeks and Pharohs he was also interested in.
Ron will be missed and I wish the kindest support for his family.

Fulfilling, Safe travels
Doug