[meteorite-list] Ad. special offer at amazon.com on gold polished cube $8.00, yes thats right 8 dollars.

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 00:35:33 -0400

Rex,

Can you please take your business dealings off List. It is great that
International shipping issues on your/or?? sales sites are being taken care
of, but this is TOO MUCH transparency no matter where you live!!

BTW - I love Rex's scale cubes, I have been including certain custom ones
with purchases of my NWA 6704! Great job, Rex...Keep up the great
work...Just figure out the shipping bugs and you will be alright!!! :)

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163
Click here for my current eBay auctions, I have two accounts now:
1) NaturesVault - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault
2) AncientDiscoveries (formerly 'NaturesVault') -
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientdiscoveries/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1