[meteorite-list] Ad and new website announcement

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 00:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list members!
?
???? I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to my very newly created website: www.otherworldsmeteorites.net? or ?www.otherworldsmeteorites.com.??? My involvement in this wonderful passion for meteorites has evolved to the point where it was just time to have my own website and I would like to sincerely thank my incredibly talented daughter-in-law Dr. Jemma Davidson for her help and EXTREME patience with me in creating this website.? To inaugurate my website I have a new lunar meteorite?featured for sale, NWA 6721.? This lunar meteorite was discovered in the Hamada du Draa region of NWA sometime in early to mid 2010.? This lunar material has a very low tkw of 184 grams distributed among 17 individual stones.?? The material was expertly and beautifully prepared by Marlin Cilz of the Montana Meteorite Laboratory.? All slices are full slices prepared from the individual stones and are cut to a minimum thickness of 1.0 to 1.5
 mm in order to give the collector the maximum surface area to weight ratio.? The slices have also been highly polished on one side only by Marlin.? There are also a good number of end cuts available as well.? These are especially nice to have as they represent well the exterior appearance of the original stone on one side and the beauty of the feldspathic breccia on the other highly polished prepared side.? Also, I have spared seven of the nicer smaller stones in order to offer the collector the rare opportunity to add a complete individual of NWA 6721 to their collections!? There is less than 75 grams of this material available to collectors so there will not be much to go around.?
???? So please feel free to check out my website remembering that it is still in its infancy.? As I become more proficient at managing the website, I will be adding more meteorites for sale from my collection and acquisitions as well as picturing some of my collection in the gallery.?
???? Thanks for looking and best wishes, Jack Schrader IMCA #2329