[meteorite-list] Part II: American David Rittenhouse (Warning- Pre-Chladni)

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 00:05:57 +0200

Gentlemen,

quite interesting discussion indeed (unfortunately I didn't receive Doug's
answer to an email I've sent him regarding this subject).

In any case, we all have all reasons to be proud and thankful that Ernst
F.F. Chladni existed as well as Harvey H. Nininger, or Humboldt, or
Rittenhouse (who was born in Germantown ;-), Lichtenberg, Benjamin Franklin,
Monsieur Biot, or, or, or ... Never to forget the authors of early cultures.
At least these are merits of adorable individual persons and in the same
moment merits of whole mankind itself.

My best to all of you,
Matthias