[meteorite-list] Part II: American David Rittenhouse (Warning - Pre-Chladni)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 00:03:32 +0200

Hmm, intersting question.

I don't know, probably that would date in the times of the first camera
networks.
So I would suppose the fall of Innisfree on 5th of Feb 1977, caught by the
Canadian Camera Network.
(Because I heard, that the first stone of Lost City was already discovered
by the locals, when the camera team people arrived).

But in fact, I have no idea :-)
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----