[meteorite-list] Bad camera location ... AGAIN

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:33:31 -0700 (PDT)

Rob and List,
This is often the case. I would use the coordinates that the camera operator gives. Sometimes the location given by the camera operator is also incorrect, although I do not think that is the case this time. Best, Dirk

I have posted the operators` information as well as the contact names given to me. with links.