[meteorite-list] Comet May Have Missed Earth By A Few HundredKilometres in 1883?

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 20:42:54 -0400

Hi Ron,

Thank you again for all of your posts---very informative.

I just gave up drinking beer and burned my will---no need for such trivia at
this point.

Does anyone have any data on this "Pons-Brooks" and/or are there any calcs.
on its possible return to our backyard?

Well, maybe one more beer while i wait for the flash.

John.