[meteorite-list] Ad :introductory Meteorite kit plus Freebie of Alamo Brecca (limited number available)

From: rexscates at comcast.net <rexscates_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:00:46 +0000 (UTC)

I am ready to introduce my meteorite kits to the general public (have sold a few already) but need to sell a few more to get reviews and to show up on Amazon search engines better. (they will be a great way to introduce the public to our wonderful hobby)I did this for my cubes at Amazon and it was a success so I will do it for these also.
Limit five deals total per site. (first come first serve, if you do international please use amazon.com as Newegg won't allow international shipping)

If you purchase the below item you will get one of 3 things. Your choice (contact me after purchase to tell me what you want.

1. a Polished 10-20 gram piece of Alamo Breccia. Slabbed and polished to 1200 grit. You can pick from a set of pictures if you want this freebie. I doubt many of you have this item in your collection.

2. a polished piece of Alamo Breccia (4-9 grams), Slabbed and polished to 1200 grit and a set of Martian blueberries.(terrestrial concretion that helped prove water was on mars) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA00W0614722

3. A 12 piece fossil set of hand collected individual fossils from Utah. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA00W0614813

The Introductory set (a great science gift) that is needed to be purchased to get the above deal costs 15 dollars and includes. A Campo de Cielo crystal, a polished piece of NWA, a neodymium magnet, a cheapy magnify glass, information cards for the above items, and a more detailed information sheet about meteorites.
You can also purchase the Intermediate or Advanced set also and get the same deal if you like. (contains a wider variety of specimens and impact items) I am only limiting the purchase of the Intro set as the freebie value is worth more than my intro set.

Links to the 2 products that qualify you for these freebies. (quantity of this is limited to 5 per site, if you buy this please review the item also, and it works as a great gift also)

  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005UP2DN2

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA00W0667612

If you want to buy a more advanced set. I have 2 more advanced sets at each location (I will not limit the number of those items for now go ahead) they will include the deal above also.

For more information or to notify me that you were one of the people that took me up on this deal and to pick your freebie my email address is
rexscates at sbctglobal.net

-Rex Scates

BC Marketplace
Scale Cubes,