[meteorite-list] Some interesting meteorite falls of the lasttwo centuries

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:30:30 -0800

G'Day Phil and Anne
Very interesting. But as you know, New Zealand is one of our outer
Islands. So basically, it is an Australian fall. And I would like to
remind all those heading to the mainland, the last one to leave please
turn the lights out

All jokes aside, I do love New Zealand. I have relatives there and lived
there and worked there for a considerable time. It's a great country,
especially the South Island.

Cheers
John