[meteorite-list] Some interesting meteorite falls of the last two centuries

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:39:28 -0500 (EST)

Thank you Phil for this list.
And thank you to all of you who told me about typos and other errors, and
I'll fix those ASAP. But now I have a question:
Phil's list includes this Fall: Ellerslie, June 6 2004 in Auckland, New
Zealand, and I remember Joel Schiff writing about it. However in the Met.
Bulletin, Ellerslie is listed as an L5 found in Queensland, Australia, in 1905.
And the only Fall listed for New Zealand is Mokoia.
So... an error???
2 Ellerslie?
And what happened of the one that fell in New Zealand?
Anyone knows????
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 11/22/2011 10:10:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,