[meteorite-list] Hammer hammers!

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:39:52 +0000

Now...getting back to fantastic meteorites... here's a picture of a
real hammer....still on Svend's website but now in my own
collection...

Check out the third picture down and read the description on his great
website...probably my favourite acquisition.

http://www.niger-meteorite-recon.de/en/Meteoritensammlung_17.htm

Graham