[meteorite-list] Second experiment confirms faster-than-lightparticles gps accuracy

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:36:58 -0800 (PST)

My bad lol! The 14ns from gps to ground then back is 28ns multilpied by both sender and reciever detectors to 56ns plus or minus 10 ns of error. It still seems a little large. a 60 ns difference in relativity could also be caused by a mass of around 6 solar masses entering our system but it would also change the dopplar shift on the sun. monitering the dopplar shift of the sun would be a pretty good way of detecting if we were nearing a dark star or other invisible mass. Is anyone measuring the suns shift monthly? I was of the understanding the newer gps units had an accuracy improved to 3ns to improve the accuracy of weapons from 960 feet down to 1 feet using ulf frequency modulation. But then CERN and Fermi may not have the use of the latest military tech.
Cheers
Steve Dunklee