[meteorite-list] Second experiment confirms faster-than-light particles gps accuracy

From: Marc Fries <mfries8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:30:00 -0800

Howdy all

     There's a potential meteorite fall in Canada that may be worth
y'all's attention. And yes, "y'all's" is a word.

     Fireballs occur on a regular basis and I try not to post to the
list very often, but this one is especially interesting.

http://radarmeteorites.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/western-ontario-09-nov-2011-0936-utc/

Cheers,
Marc Fries