[meteorite-list] Second experiment confirms faster-than-light particles

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 07:55:27 -0800 (PST)

The relativistic effect of the satellites is only about 3 seconds a year. at 36k seconds a year its about 10 nano seconds a day. Me thinks 30 nano seconds might be a bit too large for the effect to be the error. It is more likely an error in the distance caused by the earths rotation and movement. They can use an phone line to see if electric signal gets there slower or faster than the neutrinos. or the proposed fiber optic line.

Cheers
Steve Dunklee