[meteorite-list] Subject: meteorite smashing

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 15:25:53 -0600

Hi Mike,
I also like the globe idea. I keep thinking it would be nice to get
some time of explosive, smoky, dusty impact out of the fall. What
about if you dropped the meteorite into a shallow brown paper bag
partially filled with flour. Better yet, how about a pie tin filled
with flour. The impact might recreate the rays of Tycho!
Bob