[meteorite-list] No Meteorites on display!!!!

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

A whole section of the museum is dedicated to Andy Warhol. What does he have to do with Natural History or minerals other than using lead paint?and radioactive paint from the 60's and 70's exposing our children to possible contamination that would be removed from any other institution as an environmental hazard.
Cheers
Steve