[meteorite-list] SOFTBALL-SIZED+ GIBEON REQUESTED

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:10:41 -0400

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have a softball-sized (or a little larger) Gibeon they would like to sell? I have a customer for one and cannot make the sale as he has a biz relationship with Columbia U---where my wife works---and there is a concern about a potential conflict of interest.

The buyer is a charming, enthusiastic fellow. Please send images / weight / your price.

All best and thanks / d