[meteorite-list] Radio Meteor Listening- Any list members into it?

From: Jim Wooddell <jimwooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:41:18 -0700

Mike,

I do from time to time. You can do this on-line if you do not have
the gear to do it.
Last time I listened, I heard 7 meteors in about a 6 hour time frame.
I tend to get bored with it after a while, but it's real interesting.
Go here for a listen: http://www.spaceweatherradio.com/

You can read up on meteor scatter communications just searching around the web.

Cheers!

Jim Wooddell