[meteorite-list] Bogus Specimens, IMCA membership, and honesty issues.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 08:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

I too want to thank Jason for his time. That said, PLEASE... anyone who has questions about material from me or anyone else, if/when you do, please contact the person with the material. If Jason had contacted me originally instead of the IMCA, I would have supplied him with a sample to have checked out.

Its important that we all work together when there are questions or concerns. Deal with the people directly rather then going to others. The source is always the best.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites